What is The Natural Running Network?
All New edition to our typical weekly workouts! The Sunday Ride, 40-60 miles. Become a Weekend Warrior and train with us two days per week! As an incentive to join, all new Weekend Warriors will receive a special discount on a VO2 max and Bike fit. Take advantage of this offer by joining today, we will contact you regarding the special discounts once you join.
What sets us apart? Education, quality, experience.
Our members benefit from our synergistic multidisciplinary system of training. The act of running requires harmony between the bodies energetic pathways, kinematics and functional strength. Our coaches are taught to implement our unique integrative training system to ensure that each member in his charge clearly understands what to do, how to do it and what will occur as a result. Our members will learn:
- How to precisely implement heart rate as a principal governor during training and racing.
- How to implement the correct bio-mechanics of movement to virtually eliminate chronic knee, back and hip problems.
- How to implement supplemental strength exercises to fortify the body and lead a healthier life style, manage weight, improve posture and of course, perform optimally.
- How to develop a winning pacing strategy that is reliable and reproducible.
- How to deal with injuries in a timely fashion before they manifest into problems that require medical intervention.
Benefits of a VIP membership:
Aside from the minimum 3 quality coached training sessions per week, each member will also receive:
- Access to our comprehensive training manual and training templates for the 10k, half marathon and marathon distances (valued at $49.95)
- A free Video Gait Analysis (subject to logistical availability) to identify faults in your running style that affords your coach the information he or she needs to help you correct these problems (valued at $79.95).
- An initial $50.00 discount on a VO2 max test (subject to logistical availability) which clearly determines your training parameters. You’ll also be entitled to a 25% discount on future tests as long as you’re a member.
- Discounts on other products and services, such as heart monitors, running shoes, functional strength training, nutritional products and much more!
- The ability to train at all of our locations.
- The ability to meet and communicate with other group members via our Group blog.
- Access to our Global Event Calendar, which outlines training opportunities for members wherever our system is in place.
for a list of our "current" training locations
We plan to grow our network nationally and place a coach in a variety of regions around the country!